Thursday, February 24, 2022

Now my dentist is retiring!

I'm getting old.

My doctor, who I'd had for over 30 years, retired last year and I had to break in a new doctor.

I learned today that my dentist, who I've had for more than that long, is retiring on June 1.

I found out after a cleaning that he was going away and I have to break in a new dentist!

He put a five tooth bridge on the left upper side of my mouth which he was very proud of.

It was the biggest bridge he's made in 46 years as a dentist.

46 years! What a long time!

He's only a year younger than me.

That's a long time to do anything--much less mess in people's mouths.

I will miss him.

I used to have coffee with him in a coffee house we both frequented in New Haven.

Good-bye, Dean.

No more coffee and no more messing around in my mouth.

I'm getting old.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.