Sunday, February 13, 2022

No church again today

Snow again on a Sunday and Trinity, Milton--north-west of here--cancelled the service again.

I'm tired of this.

My sermon, hand-written, didn't have to be preached so I forwarded the document I couldn't print--see yesterday's blog--to Bill who will put it in the on-line newsletter he does twice a week.

Bill does the best newsletters I've ever seen from a church.

Full of pictures he takes on his phone and lots of newsy and clever things.

Email me if you'd like to be on the e-mail list Bill has and I'll forward it to Bill.

It wasn't terribly bad here but deeper in Milton, where they don't clear the roads early on Sunday.

Snow, Snow go away!

I like to go to church....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.