Saturday, February 12, 2022

My printer is broken

 Every time I turn it on, it starts printing out a 20 plus page document I already printed, then has a paper jam!

When I clear the jam, my printer starts at the beginning of the same document, jams!

Starts over at the beginning...jams...

(You get the picture.)

I had to hand write my sermon for tomorrow from the document I have stored but can't print. (My writing is terrible and I can't always read it. I get to the store with a list and can't figure out what 2 of the things on it mean.) Pray for me tomorrow.

Bern fooled with the printer for 40 minutes or so--starts printing old document, jams, starts over when jam is clear....

Now she knows for herself what I've been cussing about lately.

Probably get a new printer next week.

Nowhere in Cheshire to find one so I'll have to print out directions to a place somewhere else....Oh, right, I can't do that....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.