Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Such a welcomed day

 It's 5 p.m. and still in the 60's in Cheshire!

What a great break from winter....

But it ends tonight with temps in the low 30's and then snow and freezing rain on Friday, maybe with an accumulation.

That's New England for you.

The weather guy on NPR is always saying, "in New England the weather is always changing." I'd tell you his name but I don't believe I could spell his last name.

Yesterday was 2/22/22. Amazing!

I should have posted that yesterday, but I was talking to friends of Zoom about my 'Life after Funerals' piece, so I sent that instead.

If you're in New England, hunker down for a few more weeks of winter.

Spring will come.

I promise....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.