Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Doing taxes

I can't seem to finish the work I need to do to take my taxes to H&R Block to be filed.

I have everything I need on the dining table, but just can't bring myself to do the numbers.

If you're not an ordained clergy person you are missing a great break.

I get to deduct all our housing costs from our income--utilities, property tax, repairs and upgrades, new furniture, home loans--the whole kit and kabudle (which I can't spell!).

Saves a lot of money.

We bring in, from all sources, over a $100,000 a year and always get a several thousand dollar refund from the IRS.

Maybe get ordained!

I've got to get it done this week.

Really.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.