Monday, March 21, 2022

This may offend some folks

I got a card today from Dr. Oz telling me I had been selected as part of a trial group for a pill he developed to make erections stronger and even make your penis grow!

He is a Turkish-American who served in the Turkish military and is running as a conservative Republican in the Pennsylvania primary for Senate (though he lives in New Jersey).

He is courting the former president and says he will give up his dual citizenship in Turkey if elected.

He is, as far as I can tell, a sham and a disgrace to the medical profession.

I will not feel bad if he is soundly rejected in PA.

I will not answer his card.

He is 'from Oz' as well as Turkey and a total jerk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.