Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Sometimes I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder what God is up to.

Things fall apart here on earth--Ukraine, global warming, racial hatred, Q-anon, poverty, famine, laws against LGBTQ folks--where is God in all that?  

I'm just not sure.

I'm an optimist of the first degree.

I always see the glass half full.

But sometimes I stop and ponder--how come God doesn't do something about all these problems with God's children?

Maybe God relies on us--you and me--to do God's will in this world.

Maybe we have to step up and do something ourselves, in God's name about the problems of our times.

Just maybe.

Ponder that.

Then act, speak out, stand up, defend, protest, vote, find your voice, make your opinions known.

Maybe we are the instruments of God in this world.

Not "maybe" or "perhaps"--it is the truth!

We are the hands and feet and voice and action of God.

Really....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.