Thursday, March 24, 2022

I hate the winter

 I know I've said it before here--but I really hate the cold.

I've been itchy all winter.

My skin reacts to the chill.

After a few Spring-like days we're back in the 40's and 30's in CT and the back of my leg, near the knee is itching like crazy.

But that's not the only thing that makes me itch.

The Republicans, except for Sen. Sasse, were mostly horrible to Judge Jackson in her hearings before them.

I realize that we are a divided nation--but whatever happened to being polite and reasonable?

Is that gone too?

How I miss the warmth--both in the weather and human relations.

We've got to do better as a people.

And Spring must come.

Meanwhile I'll scratch my itches....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.