Monday, March 28, 2022

I can't believe...

...I haven't posted since last Thursday!

I'm not sure what kept me away from my blog.

Just lost in thought and pondering stuff, I guess.

I've said before and I'll say again that I 'ponder' a lot. 

The definition of 'ponder' is 'to think deeply about something'.

I've been doing that about Ukraine and the seeming lessening of Covid and the crazy Senators who questioned Judge Brown-Jackson and the NCAA basketball tourney. 

I ponder all sorts of things.

I even ponder the early life of our dog, Brigit.

When we adopted her she was afraid of almost everything and everyone.

Now she knows this is her 'home' and she is safe.

What made her so afraid?

More than that, 'who' made her so afraid?

I hope God deals with that 'who'.

So, I haven't posted for three days.

Sorry, won't happen again until our vacation in Aug.-Sept. since I do this on my computer which isn't portable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.