I went out today to get raisenetts for my morning cherrios (along with blueberries and Dole's mixed fruit. I found some at Stop and Shop, where I hardly ever go--I'm a Big Y guy.
When I got home and came inside I put the boxes in the dining room and took out my car keys and realized I didn't have my wallet.
So, I rushed out and headed toward Stop and Shop when I realized I didn't have on my seat belt.
I reached down to get it and touched something leather.
I found a place to stop and there, down on the driver's side of my seat, was my wallet.
I was so relieved I had to rest a minute before driving home and putting my wallet next to my car keys.
Bern came into the room, not having any idea what I'd gone through, and told me she was going to take a shower.
I told her, 'OK' and she left.
We didn't suffer at all from the big storm.
But calling off church was the best way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment