Friday, September 4, 2026

Tomorrow!!!!

 Bern and I will be married 56 years tomorrow!

Hard to believe I've been so lucky to spend over 2/3 of my life with her.

There have been rough spots along the way--but not many.

2 kids and 4 grand kids have come out of it all.

A lots of dual respect and love.

Until I retired from full time ministry she came to church almost every Sunday and brought the kids. At one point they could have been a great trio of voices.

Since then, she's retired from church!

Fine with me. She did so much along the way--trained church school teachers, was a reader in services, did lots of behind the scene stuff and gave me great advice.

I love her so.

Now she does a lot for me as I'm not the young man I was....

I am one lucky guy to have met her in high school Latin class....Amo, amas, amat (if that's right...been a while).....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.