I read an article on line today about the most educated and least educated states.
Connecticut, where I've lived for most of my life, is the 4th most educated state in the union. The ones who are ahead are 3. Maryland, 2. Vermont and 1. Mass.
Not bad, considering the three above CT all have great colleges and universities.
The state that is least educated is (hold on...) West Virginia.
That's where I was born and spent all my life until I went off to Harvard at 22.
Bern and I lived there again and both our children were born in Charleston while I was the priest at St. James there.
But then we moved to CT and have been here ever since.
So, moving from the least educated state to most of my life in CT. seems a good move.
(I just told Bern and she agreed!)
No comments:
Post a Comment