Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Stupid again

 I went to CVS drive-through to refill a prescription and was told the refill was overdue and I'd have to call the Dr. I'm not sure I remember where he/she was, so I'll have to look on line.

So, I went in and got Covid and Flu shots and picked up something to buy on the way out.

When it was rung up, I realized I didn't have my most used credit card, paid in cash and looked all over the store, including the vaccination room and was near panic.

The guy who rang me up told me it was probably in the car but I didn't believe him.

But I went outside and there it was, on the passenger seat.

I'd taken it out to pay in the drive through and when I didn't I must not have put it back in my wallet.

I sat and took deep breaths.

I am an idiot that was stupid again.

But, in the end, my stupidity didn't matter....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.