Thursday, September 17, 2026

Doctors today

 Bern and I both went to doctors today.

I saw Dr. A., she is my cancer doctor though the cancer was over a decade ago. She's wonderful! I tell her stuff I don't even tell Bern.

Bern went to our new Primary Care doctor today. She loved him--though she was less than happy with the doctor before him.

She told him everything and admitted that she told him stuff she never told me....

I don't feel so bad about not telling her stuff after hearing that.

Doctors are those who want us to keep on living and be healthy.

Thank God for them.

I go see the doctor Bern saw today in a few weeks.

I actually look forward to it after her experience.

Until now, Dr. A. is the only M.D. I looked forward to seeing.

If you feel the least bit bad, go to your doctor.

They're there for us....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.