Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The snow has arrived

(all opinions here are mine and mine only)

I love New England until nights like this.

I almost fell on the deck taking Brigit out to pee at 9 p.m.

She ran down, peed and ran back and still needed the snow toweled off her. She's a rescue from Georgia and doesn't much care for snow.

We've been warned for days that it was coming. I went out and bought two flashlights in case we lose power.

I got my boots out for tomorrow.

Our neighbor, Mark, uses a snow-blower on the driveway, but we have to clear the walk out to the driveway and clean off our car and truck and hopefully put them somewhere so he can blow the snow.

And it's as cold as it's been yet.

New England spring and autumn, I love. I can make it through summer fine--though I don't love it.

But winter?

Take me to the West Indies for Winter....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.