Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry, Merry and Holy to you

 We went to North Branch, NY on the 23rd to take presents to Mimi, Tim and Eleanor.

We came home to get Brigit from the Kennel and for  me to do the Christmas Eve service on zoom.

Today we exchanged gifts and had our friend, John, for and early dinner.

At 2:30 we had zoom with Josh, Cathy, Morgan, Emma and Tegan as well as Mimi, Tim and Eleanor.

Since then I've been watching NBA. Go Lakers!

Not like any other Christmas in memory.

And not for you, either, I'd bet.

But I hope it was Merry and Holy in these strange times.

Be well and stay well, my friends.

Wash your hands, wear a mask, keep social distance.

And celebrate the birth  of Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.