Just a few questions for you to ponder.
1) Do you sometimes lie on purpose?
2) Do you sometimes lie when you don't realize you are lying? (This is obviously the hardest one to answer....)
3) Do you strike out at your friends and embrace those who really don't like you?
4) Do you make up cruel nick-names for anyone you think is against you?
5) Do you incite friends to hate a group because of what they do for a living? or how they look? or where they come from?
6) Do you distrust and reject scientific facts?
7) Do you refuse to interact with people and ideas that you don't like or agree with?
8) Do you undermine and embarrass those who work closely with you?
9) Do you harass people in public who don't agree with you?
10) Do you talk about women (or any group) as if they were objects and not people?
If you answered 'yes' to more than two or more of those questions, I have some names of psychiatrists I'd be glad to share with you.
And you realize, don't you, that our President would have to answer 'yes' to all of them (except maybe #2, which is tough).
Looking at it that way, is there some psychological reasons He Who Will Not Be Named shouldn't have the job he has and shouldn't be sitting in a circular office and shouldn't be in charge of our lives and futures?
Just ponder it.
And then, do something....
- ► 2021 (253)
- ► 2020 (335)
- ► 2019 (312)
- While we're there
- Soon, so soon....
- MACK-dowell County
- Jusr beween us
- Beginning of the end or end of the beginning?
- The neighbors' dogs
- Glad for Gladys
- idiot that I am
- Is What's-his-name a racist?
- Mrs. Satan should call the police....
- Vacation soon
- Amy Kremer
- Just tell me this...
- Birds--not songs, just birds
- One more time...
- God must love green
- My childhood--II
- ▼ August (23)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)