OK, they're not even through the first day of play and my bracket is null and void!
I had Baylor, not only going to the final 4 but winning the Championship....
And they lost today on a last second half-court shot to Georgia State.
I don't even know where Georgia State is located.
All I know is I saw Baylor beat WVU three times this year--something that never happens when you have 2 good teams (WVU is a 5th seed in the tournament; Baylor was a 3rd seed--which means both of them are in the top 20 seeds) but Baylor did it and I didn't think they could possibly be beaten, even by Kentucky.
Shows how much I know!
I'll just tear up my bracket now and enjoy the games....
- ► 2017 (201)
- ► 2016 (291)
- dog dna
- My kinda church...
- Falling down
- Never before...perhaps never again....
- OK, give me a few minutes to dream...
- Going to the 'young retired' meeting
- Basketball as the light fades....
- Ted Cruz for President
- OK, OK...
- You'd never know it from what I write
- Appalachian 'food group'
- Yes! Yes!
- Where's Calvin's grave? I bet you could hear him s...
- March Madness gone mad
- What Isis really wants
- my hands
- By the water
- Going away
- So lovely
- no new dog yet
- poems from a car wreck
- Eric, not Julia, maybe....
- It will be '40' soon....
- another dog? Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh no!
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)