Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It will be '40' soon....

Back in 2000-2001, I visited most of my class from Virginia Seminary, interviewed them about a whole range of things, and wrote a great deal about that experience.

Unfortunately, I have none of that on my computer and can't just copy it into a blog.

But I've been reading it and want to share some of it with you.

The reason I did it was that it was the year and year after of our 25th anniversary of graduation. A quarter of a century into ministry, we were. And this year will be the 40th anniversary of our leaving Virginia Seminary and encountering the world as priests.

So, I'm going to type some of it in for blogs in the weeks to follow.

But it will take me a while unless I can find someone to scan it onto a disc and I can simply copy and paste.

What I've been reading is moving to me.

I hope it will be to you as well.

Most everyone I interviewed was still in active ministry and it was a turning point in the life of the church, back as the century changed. Good stuff.

Look for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.