Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Madness gone mad

OK, they're not even through the first day of play and my bracket is null and void!

I had Baylor, not only going to the final 4 but winning the Championship....

And they lost today on a last second half-court shot to Georgia State.

Georgia State????

I don't even know where Georgia State is located.

All I know is I saw Baylor beat WVU three times this year--something that never happens when you have 2 good teams (WVU is a 5th seed in the tournament; Baylor was a 3rd seed--which means both of them are in the top 20 seeds) but Baylor did it and I didn't think they could possibly be beaten, even by Kentucky.

Shows how much I know!

I'll just tear up my bracket now and enjoy the games....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.