I can't get clear about the coming snow.
When's it starting?
How much will there be?
Will we have Church in Killingworth?
Can I get out of my driveway at 9 a.m.?
I guess we just have to wait and see.
Tomorrow morning will come--snow or no snow.
I told the Sr. Warden if I 'didn't call' I was coming.
Snow probably worse here than Killingworth--much closer to the shore.
We shall see.
That's all we can do...wait and see....
Life is like that--and not just the weather.l
Wait and see.
(My advice for you.)
- ► 2020 (335)
- Advent 1 sermon (if the snow lets me preach it)
- Snow on the way
- The day after....
- Thanksgiving and a poem
- Advent I
- One of the many things I don't know
- Nobody, I mean 'nobody' read this....
- Another old sermon
- Christmas Eve
- OK, I've been neglecting my blog
- Don't give me s*** about gun control
- Something I wrote
- Went to West Park
- Are you paying attention?
- Shut up Hillary and go away Michael
- full moon
- Calling Mejol
- Cosmic moment
- Home again, home again, jiggidy jig
- Going to Baltimore
- More old stuff--more than a decade old but worth p...
- Democrats rejoice!
- Setting the record straight--avoiding prosecution
- November in Connecticut
- TRUTH and FACT
- We're no longer saving daylight...
- OK, the World Series
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)