Saturday, November 16, 2019

Went to West Park

It's 89.6 miles from where I live to where I went in West Park, NY.

I drove both ways in about an hour and 38 minutes.

I drive too fast.

Went to meet with folks who have done the Making a Difference workshop for a 'graduate day'.

It was great, but I'm tired from driving over 3 hours and talking for over 5 hours.

I'm going to bed though it's not yet 10 p.m.

But I have to be in Higganum by 9 a.m. to do a baptism. That's 34 miles each way.

My knees do not take well to driving.

I walk like I'm drunk when I get out of the car after more than ten miles.

Alas, I need some sleep.

Wish I could sleep until we have a new president--but I have to vote.

Be well and stay well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.