It's 89.6 miles from where I live to where I went in West Park, NY.
I drove both ways in about an hour and 38 minutes.
I drive too fast.
Went to meet with folks who have done the Making a Difference workshop for a 'graduate day'.
It was great, but I'm tired from driving over 3 hours and talking for over 5 hours.
I'm going to bed though it's not yet 10 p.m.
But I have to be in Higganum by 9 a.m. to do a baptism. That's 34 miles each way.
My knees do not take well to driving.
I walk like I'm drunk when I get out of the car after more than ten miles.
Alas, I need some sleep.
Wish I could sleep until we have a new president--but I have to vote.
Be well and stay well.
- ► 2020 (335)
- Advent 1 sermon (if the snow lets me preach it)
- Snow on the way
- The day after....
- Thanksgiving and a poem
- Advent I
- One of the many things I don't know
- Nobody, I mean 'nobody' read this....
- Another old sermon
- Christmas Eve
- OK, I've been neglecting my blog
- Don't give me s*** about gun control
- Something I wrote
- Went to West Park
- Are you paying attention?
- Shut up Hillary and go away Michael
- full moon
- Calling Mejol
- Cosmic moment
- Home again, home again, jiggidy jig
- Going to Baltimore
- More old stuff--more than a decade old but worth p...
- Democrats rejoice!
- Setting the record straight--avoiding prosecution
- November in Connecticut
- TRUTH and FACT
- We're no longer saving daylight...
- OK, the World Series
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)