Only two days of public testimony and three incredibly and astonishingly credible witnesses.
Anyone with any gumption (a West Virginia word) can see this President is in serious trouble.
Go for it Shifty Shiff, you got the ball and first down.
What noble and honest public servants we are hearing from.
I'd want to be related to any of the three.
Things are getting deeper and wider even if the White House is withholding everything and telling people who 'know stuff' they can't testify.
It's going to get so murky that more folks are going to 'disobey orders' to protect their own futures.
Pay attention. Really.
- ► 2020 (335)
- Advent 1 sermon (if the snow lets me preach it)
- Snow on the way
- The day after....
- Thanksgiving and a poem
- Advent I
- One of the many things I don't know
- Nobody, I mean 'nobody' read this....
- Another old sermon
- Christmas Eve
- OK, I've been neglecting my blog
- Don't give me s*** about gun control
- Something I wrote
- Went to West Park
- Are you paying attention?
- Shut up Hillary and go away Michael
- full moon
- Calling Mejol
- Cosmic moment
- Home again, home again, jiggidy jig
- Going to Baltimore
- More old stuff--more than a decade old but worth p...
- Democrats rejoice!
- Setting the record straight--avoiding prosecution
- November in Connecticut
- TRUTH and FACT
- We're no longer saving daylight...
- OK, the World Series
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)