Saturday, November 30, 2019

Snow on the way

I can't get clear about the coming snow.

When's it starting?

How much will there be?

Will we have Church in Killingworth?

Can I get out of my driveway at 9 a.m.?

I guess we just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow morning will come--snow or no snow.

I told the Sr. Warden if I 'didn't call' I was coming.

Snow probably worse here than Killingworth--much closer to the shore.

We shall see.

That's all we can do...wait and see....

Life is like that--and not just the weather.l

Deep breath.

Relax.

Wait and see.

(My advice for you.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.