Mimi, Tim and Eleanor left this afternoon. Bern and I had a second Thanksgiving meal for dinner.
As always, Bern got the house back to normal and orderly after they left.
Things move slowly on the day after any big deal.
The dog almost is over the change from a full house to a normal one.
Bern is watching TV, I'm doing this.
Soon, Brigit will go out for the last time tonight.
Then reading in bed ans sleep.
It's the day after...things slow down and move quietly.
I love the 'day after' days.
Just my speed.
Hope your Thanksgiving was a joyful as ours.
And no political arguments--all anti-Trump Democrats at our dinner.
Be well and stay well.
- ► 2020 (335)
- Advent 1 sermon (if the snow lets me preach it)
- Snow on the way
- The day after....
- Thanksgiving and a poem
- Advent I
- One of the many things I don't know
- Nobody, I mean 'nobody' read this....
- Another old sermon
- Christmas Eve
- OK, I've been neglecting my blog
- Don't give me s*** about gun control
- Something I wrote
- Went to West Park
- Are you paying attention?
- Shut up Hillary and go away Michael
- full moon
- Calling Mejol
- Cosmic moment
- Home again, home again, jiggidy jig
- Going to Baltimore
- More old stuff--more than a decade old but worth p...
- Democrats rejoice!
- Setting the record straight--avoiding prosecution
- November in Connecticut
- TRUTH and FACT
- We're no longer saving daylight...
- OK, the World Series
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)