Saturday, June 13, 2015

1299

I just realized this is the 1299th post I've done. Amazing that I've stuck with it so long--people who know me will assure you I have a pretty faulty attention span!

So, to honor the next post--#1300, I'm going to repeat the posts that end in '00'.

I won't do it tomorrow since Bern and I are going to Jacob's Pillow to see Mimi and Ira Glass's show. But Monday, I promise--whether they are worth pondering or just worthless--you'll get a reprise of 100, 200, 300...well, you can do the rest of the math.

I'm interested in seeing what's up with all of that....

As the Africans say, "Be well, umfandusi...stay well, umfandusi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.