Sunday, June 14, 2020

Chilly nights

I didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up cold.

Tonight I closed the window by my bed and will use a blanket.

It's already 50 in Cheshire at 9:27 p.m.

I was worried a bit mid-morning because I was chilling. But I put on a sweater and all was well.

Hardly what we think about when we think of June.

I'm glad it's not hot but waking up cold isn't so great.

Plus, I'm on a new medicine--an every three week injection my Oncologist gives me. She warned me it could make me feel quite tired. Today was the first day that it happened.

Not helped by not sleeping well.

Oh, well, closed window and blanket I should make up for it tonight.

(The ideas in this blog are purely mine and not those of the three churches I serve.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.