Baby Ellie has deep, deep dimples, just like Mimi, her mom.
I have some smaller ones--I can let you feel them through my beard if you ask nicely.
If I were smart enough about computers, I'd figure out how to transfer the picture Mimi sent of 'the dimples'. But I'm not. You just have to take my word for it.
When Mimi was a toddler, my second cousin, Kim, who was 8 or so, led me out of the room where Mimi was playing. Then Kim put her hand in front of her mouth and whispered to me, "Mimi has holes in her cheeks...."
I told her I'd already figured that out.
Dimples, just can't get enough of them....
- ► 2017 (169)
- 1970 in review (one event a month)
- Gene Wilder, please rest in peace
- Ready to have it over....
- weird dreams
- I'll never drive to NYC again
- Something to spend some time on....
- First post
- first time in all these years....
- Going to see Ellie
- Something Bela won't eat...and First Cousins....
- I don't tweet
- 6 years later
- Rules vs. Healing
- dimples, who can resist them?
- Just when....
- Blessed beyond believing
- Home at last...
- Home tomorrow, maybe
- My boy's birthday
- 400th post one more time
- Heat, cold and the social order of Cheshire
- 8/11/16--Happy Natal Day, Ellie
- my favorite button
- Good times
- Waiting still...
- Speaking of priesthood....
- From paper to possibility
- The Readings for tomorrow
- White Trash
- OK, OK...
- Just wondering about conversation
- Back home...
- The mind of a Puli
- Waiting for Ellie
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)