Friday, August 19, 2016

dimples, who can resist them?

Baby Ellie has deep, deep dimples, just like Mimi, her mom.

I have some smaller ones--I can let you feel them through my beard if you ask nicely.

If I were smart enough about computers, I'd figure out how to transfer the picture Mimi sent of 'the dimples'. But I'm not. You just have to take my word for it.

When Mimi was a toddler, my second cousin, Kim, who was 8 or so, led me out of the room where Mimi was playing. Then Kim put her hand in front of her mouth and whispered to me, "Mimi has holes in her cheeks...."

I told her I'd already figured that out.

Dimples, just can't get enough of them....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.