Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Going to see Ellie

We haven't seen Ellie, our new granddaughter, since the day she was born. She's been through a lot but is doing great right now. We'll be going on Thursday--Bern, early by train, me, later by car.

Bern wants to be there longer and I need to look after the dog.

But I'll go down about 10 and then back to be at a wedding rehearsal (and look after the dog!)

Ellie did 'face time' with her three first cousins yesterday. I'm sure they can't wait to get their hands on the baby!

Tim's parents are coming up from Florida on Friday--it's their first grand-child and I'm surprised they've waited this long. But Mimi and Tim really wanted to get to know Ellie without a lot of people around.

Good for them!

But I'm already smiling that we'll see her on Thursday.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.