Friday, August 5, 2016

OK, OK...

So, I got some comments on yesterday's post wondering why I didn't get comments and several emails telling me that they found it difficult, for various reasons, to comment on my blog.

OK, I get it.

One wonderful email said they saw my blog like a collection of short stories. You read one and think about it and later read another.

So, no one much writes to short story writers. Short stories aren't a conversation. Maybe my blog isn't either.

OK, I get it.

And that's fine.

I won't worry myself about it any more.

And I appreciate anything that makes me not worry myself about something.

I don't like to 'worry myself'.

So, I'm pleased with the whole thing. Thank you guys.

I'll keep writing and not ponder the lack of comments.

How's that?

And I might have some things to say about Donald Trump, if you don't mind....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.