We haven't seen Ellie, our new granddaughter, since the day she was born. She's been through a lot but is doing great right now. We'll be going on Thursday--Bern, early by train, me, later by car.
Bern wants to be there longer and I need to look after the dog.
But I'll go down about 10 and then back to be at a wedding rehearsal (and look after the dog!)
Ellie did 'face time' with her three first cousins yesterday. I'm sure they can't wait to get their hands on the baby!
Tim's parents are coming up from Florida on Friday--it's their first grand-child and I'm surprised they've waited this long. But Mimi and Tim really wanted to get to know Ellie without a lot of people around.
Good for them!
But I'm already smiling that we'll see her on Thursday.....
- 1970 in review (one event a month)
- Gene Wilder, please rest in peace
- Ready to have it over....
- weird dreams
- I'll never drive to NYC again
- Something to spend some time on....
- First post
- first time in all these years....
- Going to see Ellie
- Something Bela won't eat...and First Cousins....
- I don't tweet
- 6 years later
- Rules vs. Healing
- dimples, who can resist them?
- Just when....
- Blessed beyond believing
- Home at last...
- Home tomorrow, maybe
- My boy's birthday
- 400th post one more time
- Heat, cold and the social order of Cheshire
- 8/11/16--Happy Natal Day, Ellie
- my favorite button
- Good times
- Waiting still...
- Speaking of priesthood....
- From paper to possibility
- The Readings for tomorrow
- White Trash
- OK, OK...
- Just wondering about conversation
- Back home...
- The mind of a Puli
- Waiting for Ellie
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)