My blog is getting many more page visits than it used to. I've mentioned the number of Russian views.
But what I don't get is comments.
My friends, Mike and Rowena do make comments from time to time. Mike about random things and Rowena about church stuff.
Just wondering and pondering if a blog should be a monologue or a conversation.
I don't know.
I guess I don't want to spend my time responding to comments rather than pondering stuff, but it is like a vacuum when I write and write and no one comments.
I do have one dear woman who emails me from time to time about what I write.
But even though more people seem to be reading, nobody much comments.
Maybe my ponderings are so profound and true everyone just thinks "well said" and moves on.
Devoutly to be wished. I don't want to stir up a firestorm, but I simply have no way to know if what I sit here typing provokes much of anything in the readers, who, as I said, seem to be multiplying lately.
So, if you don't mind, comment on this post to tell me why you don't comment on all the hundreds of others.
And I probably won't respond to you comment, just to let you know. I'd just like to know why you don't comment.
Does that seem fair? Let me know.
As the Africans say in parting, "Be well, umfandusi" (good friend). The response is "stay well, umfrandusi."
- ► 2021 (222)
- ► 2020 (335)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- 1970 in review (one event a month)
- Gene Wilder, please rest in peace
- Ready to have it over....
- weird dreams
- I'll never drive to NYC again
- Something to spend some time on....
- First post
- first time in all these years....
- Going to see Ellie
- Something Bela won't eat...and First Cousins....
- I don't tweet
- 6 years later
- Rules vs. Healing
- dimples, who can resist them?
- Just when....
- Blessed beyond believing
- Home at last...
- Home tomorrow, maybe
- My boy's birthday
- 400th post one more time
- Heat, cold and the social order of Cheshire
- 8/11/16--Happy Natal Day, Ellie
- my favorite button
- Good times
- Waiting still...
- Speaking of priesthood....
- From paper to possibility
- The Readings for tomorrow
- White Trash
- OK, OK...
- Just wondering about conversation
- Back home...
- The mind of a Puli
- Waiting for Ellie
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)