So, I got some comments on yesterday's post wondering why I didn't get comments and several emails telling me that they found it difficult, for various reasons, to comment on my blog.
OK, I get it.
One wonderful email said they saw my blog like a collection of short stories. You read one and think about it and later read another.
So, no one much writes to short story writers. Short stories aren't a conversation. Maybe my blog isn't either.
OK, I get it.
And that's fine.
I won't worry myself about it any more.
And I appreciate anything that makes me not worry myself about something.
I don't like to 'worry myself'.
So, I'm pleased with the whole thing. Thank you guys.
I'll keep writing and not ponder the lack of comments.
And I might have some things to say about Donald Trump, if you don't mind....
- 1970 in review (one event a month)
- Gene Wilder, please rest in peace
- Ready to have it over....
- weird dreams
- I'll never drive to NYC again
- Something to spend some time on....
- First post
- first time in all these years....
- Going to see Ellie
- Something Bela won't eat...and First Cousins....
- I don't tweet
- 6 years later
- Rules vs. Healing
- dimples, who can resist them?
- Just when....
- Blessed beyond believing
- Home at last...
- Home tomorrow, maybe
- My boy's birthday
- 400th post one more time
- Heat, cold and the social order of Cheshire
- 8/11/16--Happy Natal Day, Ellie
- my favorite button
- Good times
- Waiting still...
- Speaking of priesthood....
- From paper to possibility
- The Readings for tomorrow
- White Trash
- OK, OK...
- Just wondering about conversation
- Back home...
- The mind of a Puli
- Waiting for Ellie
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)