Friday, August 26, 2016

Something to spend some time on....

I was looking for the information about our dog, Bela, because Bern and I disagree about how old he is. I know we have something from the breeder but haven't found it yet.

What I did found, in a squat file cabinet in my office, one that has a door to a space and the file part has to be opened from above.

What I found was about two feet of pages I've written over the years. Some of it is stuff I remember, but most of it is stuff I don't remember at all, some of it on paper with those two little side strips with holes for the printer that you can easily tear off. I haven't had a printer like that for a quarter of a century or so.

So, I have something to spend some time on--going through all that to remind myself of who I was when I wrote it.

Like an exploration of my past lives!

Sounds like fun.

I'll let you know what I find....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.