Sunday, March 25, 2018

"Stormy weather...."

Just watched the interview of Stormy Daniels by Anderson Cooper.

She is calm, cool, collected and profoundly believable.

And if I ever need a lawyer, I want her guy. He is wonderful.

Go to This Week Tonight and watch John Oliver's 20+ minute examination of Mike Pence.

Here's the problem: as much as I want Trump gone, we'd have Pence for two years!

I wish I'd wake up tomorrow in 'No Drama Obama's" world instead of this unreality we call Trump world.

I just was peace and calm. I just want the government to grind on without anything other than boring competence.

I don't like it here.

I want out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.