Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Something's off

I average around a hundred views of this blog  a day. I know who lots of them are.

But today, so far, I have 615 views.

Yesterday, get this--5337 views!!!!

All I can tell about them is they are mostly from the US and almost all over Google.

It's really going to skew my stats and I can't believe it's real.

I certainly haven't found any particular posts whose views have swelled that much--but then, there are over 2200 of them,

Did someone sign on in a way that every time they used their computer it claimed to view my blog

I seriously have no idea what to think.

Any computer nerds out there with any explanations???

Email me at Padrejgb@aol.com if you can't 'comment' on the blog--some folks can't.

What's off--that's what I want to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.