Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Must see....

If you have HBO or 'on demand' find "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief" and watch it.

I've always disliked Scientology and their ridiculous 'non-profit' status as a 'church'. But after seeing these two hours, I am outraged enough to write to my Senators and Representative to have them push to take away Scientology's non-profit status.

Watch this and you'll do that too.

I won't even try to describe it because I can't. It has to be seen to believed.

(I often told people who wanted to criticize 'cults' that my friend joined one which made her cut her hair, told her what to wear, put her where they wanted and generally 'controlled' her whole life without her permission....She was a Sister of Mercy. Be careful using the word "Cult", I always told people.)

But, in this case feel free.....

So, see it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.