Friday, April 17, 2015

hours

I woke up about 5:45 a.m. so I could catch the 6:30 a.m. shuttle to the Dublin Airport. I flew for 7 hours and slept at least two of those hours.

I was all excited about getting five hours back.

But I've just, addled as I am, worked it out.

I've been awake since 45 minutes past midnight here and it's now 9:45 p.m. so I've been awake, except for a two hour nap on the airplane, for about 21 hours.

So, as soon as I walk my dog, a couple of hours earlier than he would like since he didn't go and come back from Ireland, I'm going to bed, having, I now realize, been awake for almost a day.

Good night. Sleep Tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.