Thursday, April 2, 2015

wind chimes

We have two on our back porch. One just chimes and stuff on the bottom to be moved by the wind--only one of which is solid, the other two added by Bern and not air tight.

The other is a wolf howling at the moon. It is somehow mis-made and seldom chimes, unless I push the chimes, which I do.

We should all live with wine chimes, I think.

Their sounds are soothing, random and transforming if you only stand still long enough and listen.

So subtle and so lovely.

I wish I could have a wind chime in my head.

I stood on the back porch a lot longer than I would because the wind was blowing and the wind chimes were doing this subtle, soft, gentle sound that made me feel whole.

Ponder the wind--which is awesome enough--and then ponder wind chimes.....

That's a good thing to ponder as Good Friday and Easter close in.

Think about the wind chimes Good Friday and Easter would be....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.