https://youtu.be/MLNVV75yoY8 (link to my you tube blog)
(all opinions here are mine and mine alone)
I don't know about you, put I can't open anything anymore.
It took me five minutes and a sharp knife to open some eye drops My eye doctor recommended.
Opening a new bag of dog food or a package of cheese is a challenge. I can't tear where it says "tear here".
I have to get scissors or a knife.
And kid's toys packaging! Forget about it!
You need industrial tools and a blow torch to get a Barbie out of her box.
Opening any jar with that cellophane around it requires stealth.
I don't get it.
Do things these days need to be packaged so completely? Why?
Or has packaging simply advanced far beyond usefulness?
Maybe it's just an aging man like me--but I bet not.
Ease up on packaging....
- So here's a question
- Give me a break!
- Harry Kyle Parks, Jr. (1947-2004) Rest in Peace, O...
- Bill Barr
- So many robins and one black bird
- What I suck at
- I'm writing little this week....
- Nature is greater than us
- Baseball, thank you God, is back!
- Birds live on high
- OK, back to politics
- Strange Bluejay behavior
- I need a pedicure
- Something I still stand by
- Another something from the past
- I stubbed my toe
- Names and statues
- Sunday seems long
- Waiting for the storm
- Supreme Court and the President
- Good for Scandinavia
- "We're in a good place...."
- Here's another blast from the past
- Something from the past
- Happy 4th of July
- I forgot to mention
- Evidence to the contrary
- It's truly summer today
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2019 (312)
- ► 2018 (248)
- ► 2017 (248)
- ► 2016 (291)
- ► 2015 (341)
- ► 2014 (346)
- ► 2013 (262)
- ► 2012 (120)
- ► 2011 (136)
- ► 2010 (204)