Monday, July 13, 2020

Packaging

https://youtu.be/MLNVV75yoY8 (link to my you tube blog)

(all opinions here are mine and mine alone)

I don't know about you, put I can't open anything anymore.

It took me five minutes and a sharp knife to open some eye drops My eye doctor recommended.

Opening a new bag of dog food or a package of cheese is a challenge. I can't tear where it says "tear here".

I have to get scissors or a knife.

And kid's toys packaging! Forget about it!

You need industrial tools and a blow torch to get a Barbie out of her box.

Opening any jar with that cellophane around it requires stealth.

I don't get it.

Do things these days need to be packaged so completely? Why?

Or has packaging simply advanced far beyond usefulness?

Maybe it's just an aging man like me--but I bet not.

Ease up on packaging....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.