Tuesday, July 14, 2020

I stubbed my toe

  (link to my you tube blog)

(all opinions here are mine and mine only)
I stubbed my toe last night in my sandals, I do that a lot. I'm pretty clumsy.

But today, my middle toe on my left foot is dark blue. It hurts when I walk.

But my hands are free of bruises. You see, I have very thin blood, so I bruise easily. Doctors tell me I'm lucky not to take blood thinners. I don't need them. But I bruise a lot.

Good luck and bad luck go hand and hand, I'd say.

Nature is good luck.

I was out on our back deck yesterday morning and there were dozens of birds--all sizes, all kinds.

Plus two chipmunks.

Then a squirrel came along and scared most of the birds away.

But a Blue Jay flew down. They are very aggressive birds. I hoped he was going to go after the squirrel. I would have liked to see that.

But he just got a drink out of our bird bath.

I watched longer than I meant to.

Nature is 'good news'.

I guess climate change is the 'bad news that holds nature's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.