Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Good for Scandinavia

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eadM_USLBkw
(my youtube blog)

(Opinions here are mine and mine alone.)

THIS MAY NOT BE PROPER FOR ALL TO VIEW!!


Some Scandinavian country has made it a law that men must urinate sitting down in public bathrooms.

A very good idea.

If you are a man and use public bathrooms--even ones with urinals--you know what I mean.

It should probably apply to home bathrooms as well.

I don't know about you, but I sometimes have to use a paper towel on the floor or the toilet to clean up a mis-aim.

Maybe it's just getting older, but for sure, my aim isn't what it once was.

Sitting down to pee might be a good idea for men.

Just me talkin'....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.