Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday seems long

https://youtu.be/MLNVV75yoY8

 (The opinions here are mine and mine only.)

We had zoom church.

I recorded last week's blogs for you tube (above is the link).

I talked to my cousin, Mejol, in Baltimore.

I read some and was on line a lot.

Dog walks and feedings.

Read some more.

Made a toasted cheese sandwich.

Ordered out for fish for dinner.

Watched new on TV (MSNBC and CNN only)

Called a couple of people.

Sat on the deck a long (low humidity today).

Still it seemed really long, this day.

Don't know why.

Beats me.

It's the same length of any other day--but seemed longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.