Monday, February 11, 2019

my girls

I have lots of photos of my four granddaughters but can't for the life of me figure out how to put them on my blog.

Wish I could. They are lovely, smart, funny, darling.

Bern and I did some good things in our long life together--but nothing better than having two wondrous children and four remarkable granddaughters.

Emma and Morgan are 12--becoming young women. Tegan is 9 and trailing behind her two sisters.

Eleanor is 2 1/2 and far beyond that in many ways.

I wish they all lived next door but the Bradley girls are in Baltimore and Eleanor McCarthy lives in Brooklyn.

I don't miss grandsons and never will.

These girls are the loves of my life.

I want to live long enough to see what becomes of them.

My girls....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.