Friday, February 8, 2019

words matter and mean something

Chief Justice Roberts crossed over to the four remaining liberals on the Supreme Court to block a Louisiana law that would have left one abortion doctor in the whole state.

I'm sick and tired of the 'anti-abortion' forces in this country.

I'm AGAINST ABORTION and I'm so liberal I'd make most people's head spin. I wish there were never an abortion, ever, any where.

But words matter--I am PRO-CHOICE. I have no right to tell any woman what to do with her body whether or not I agree with what she does.

It's that simple.

I hate abortions--but I respect that women have the rights to their bodies, period.

And I'm sick and tired of those who claim fetuses have 'the sanctity of life' until they're born, then all bets are off.

Sanctity at birth but if you're a baby of color born into poverty, well, good luck with that on your own, our Pro-Life job is over.

If anti-abortionist believed in a living wage for all people, universal health care, equal and free education and enhancing Social Security as well as making sure a baby was born or not--well, I might be more compassionate to their beliefs.

But none of that is in anyway true.

Put up or shut up Pro-Life supporters....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.