Monday, January 21, 2019

I didn't break my word

There was no post yesterday, even though I promised last week to write every day to write my way out of my Trump Funk.

The electricity went out in our area yesterday at 2 pm and wasn't back until midnight.

My computer runs of the stuff, so I didn't write.

We went to bed a little after nine, there being little else to do. I was under every blanket in the house, still in my clothes. Bern woke me after midnight with the good news that power was back. I slept until 9:30 a.m.

When I went to bed the temperature in our house was 59 degrees but was back to the 67 we keep it at when I woke up.

Cold and dark isn't the best.

Hope you're staying warm--and watch the ice, if you live in Connecticut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.