Saturday, August 8, 2026

Backing up

I don't know much about cars.

I did fill up my windshield wiper fluid yesterday--a big accomplishment for me!

My car failed it's admissions test a few weeks ago. I have to got get tested again soon. What if I fail again?

The testing guy told me I hadn't driven enough miles since my check engine light had been turned off. I didn't even know how he knew that had happened. My car fixers told me to drive a hundred miles before getting tested, but I didn't. So, they were right.

Besides that, though I drive fine and carefully, backing up is a challenge for me.

Josh and his significant other are coming today at 3 and Bern told me to back in so I could pull out when Josh's car was behind me in the driveway.

I did it somehow--good for me!

I have to leave for church at 8 a.m. tomorrow and I don't know how long Josh's car will be in front of me.


We'll see, I guess.

At least I won't have to back up to leave....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.