Monday, August 10, 2026

Lazy Monday

 I got up a little after 8 a.m., about the time I get up every day except Sundays when I have to go to church.

I ate multi-grain Cherrios with blueberries and little round chocolate things that claim to be milk-chocolate covered cookie dough (I kid you not) with 2% milk, as always and iced coffee with lots of sugar.

That's my normal breakfast--weird as it may sound.

Then I read a Quinn book about a private detective and his dog Chet so I could take it back with 4 other books to the library.

I go to the library twice a week because I read almost a book a day.

I found a book by my favorite author, David Rosenfelt that I don't think I've read before and four others I look forward to.

I've fooled around on line for an hour or so, played Hearts and won, read some stuff about Trump and felt a little ill from doing that.

Not much else to do today that can't wait until tomorrow. Tuesday I fix a big salad for dinner that we both enjoy--lots of stuff in it.

I'll watch Jeopardy after dinner and read in bed for an hour or more when I go to bed at a little after 9 p.m.

Quite a day, huh????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

some ponderings by an aging white man who is an Episcopal priest in Connecticut. Now retired but still working and still wondering what it all means...all of it.