I've told you how much I love Bern and why.
The list goes on and on.
I couldn't ask for more--even imagine what 'more' to ask for....
But she moves things around.
If it were up to me, every thing would stay where it was forever.
No moving around.
But Bern does it all the time.
Most recently, our back porch.
The chair I sat in for years was moved to the corner by the door. And the trash can for bottles and cans (worth 10 cents when returned) still sits beside my chair but on the wrong side of the door. I can't just open the door and toss in a ginger ale can, I have to go on the porch and shut the door to hit the can.
OK, a little thing I know.
But I don't like things moved. Never. Not ever.
(Am I an idiot? Which is what she thinks when I complain....)
Don't move things around is my motto.
No comments:
Post a Comment